- Our vision is to assist and enrich the lives of helpless women and children, socially , economically and morally, and to bring about a change to victimized women and children worldwide .
- Our Goal:
- To maintain a sustaining healthy safer society of women and children free from poverty.
- To give women who suffer from oppression and injustice a voice worldwide.
- To deploy and mobilize the volunteer teams that will travel to remote communities and educate women and children and to assist other enforcement agencies to maintain peace, security and general welfare worldwide .
- To provide accurate details and data of illegal migrants, sex slaves, child labour etc to the government to ensure a maximum security for the country which they reside.
- To protect the children of refugees, migrant’s women and the homeless by providing a free education for the children, aid for the sick and orphans and a basic support for the old people and destitute.
- To promote the recognition and respect for the rights of women, children and members of their families;
- To advocate for universal ratification and effective implementation of the UN International Convention on the Protection of the Rights of Migrant Workers and Members of Their Families;
- To facilitate the efforts of individuals who promote women empowerment, peace and mobility, human rights associations and other non-governmental organizations in advocating for women rights worldwide;
- To monitor trends on human rights activism and contribute to NGO’S who fight for the’ rights and welfare of women and children who are denied justice worldwide.
- To collaborate with grassroot NGO’S who share our objectives.
- To provide support for abused and homeless women and children
- To ensure local communities are educated about the dangers of ignoring women and child trafficking, illegal migration, child labor, sex slavery and abuse.
- To encourage and assist international law and governments in curbing the death tolls of victimized women and children, to help the government fight against sex slavery and drug trafficking arising from women and children trafficking.
- To improve communities through capacity building and humanitarian support
- To mobilize a network of volunteers that will assist in humanitarian aids worldwide
- To provide free education for women and children in remote areas worldwide.
Areas of IIMAC Management:
IIMAC recognizes FACTORS of POVERTY and it's connection with human desire for a better life, economic, social , as well as the right of freedom of CHOICE.
IIMAC is devoted to help the poor, refugees, sex workers, the enslaved victims, homeless women and children facing untold hardship, women who suffer abuses of any kind, migrants etc. We provide them with the resources necessary to survive and contribute to society. Our care and interest in humanitarian aid is what inspired us to promote integration and prosperity through education, skill training, access to better livelihood, safe and healthy environment. We envision an evolution of thought where we come together in solidarity regardless of our gender, race, ethnicity, cultural and religious beliefs. IIMAC also provide jobs and aid to assist less privileged women and children worldwide to become established individuals.